2 breathtaking tours in Hawaii
Of all the Hawaiian Islands, the Island of Hawaii is a world apart.
- Incredibly, 80 percent of the world’s ecosystems are found here, including rain forests, grasslands, wetlands, and even a rare alpine desert dating to the Pleistocene Epoch.
- On this daylong adventure, departing from Kona, you will pass through lava fields where various shades of solidified lava reveal the entire island’s past volcanic activity.
- You will actually see a distinct dividing line where the lava fields end and the lush farmland begins.
- You will visit Punaluu Beach, the amazing black sand beach where sea turtles often nest.
- Next you will be on your way to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, beginning at the Jaggar Museum and Hawaii Volcano Observatory.
- This is where you’ll find Mauna Loa, the world’s largest active volcano, and Kilauea, one of the world’s most active volcanoes.
- There is also the Thurston Lava Tube and, located in a small crater, the Fern Tree Jungle.
- If conditions are safe, you can even circle the crater along Crater Rim Drive.
Prepare for a thrilling day exploring volatile volcanoes, volcanic craters and lava tubes on Hawaii’s enchanting “Big Island.”
How to book any of this tours? Click here to see more details about our tours in Hawaii.