Here I’ve made a list (in my experience) of the Best Clubs in Cancun Mexico:
Mandala is life! First because of the beautiful and vivid colors that this place shows at night. I recommend you to visit Mandala at least once. Is my favorite of all the clubs in Cancun.
There is all kind of music here, Hip Hop, Pop, Electronic, Salsa, Reggaeton and lot more. The enviroment is really joyful and very exciting!
One of the things that I like the most about Mandala its the location, just right on the center of the Cancun Party and next to the beach. At night the party gets crazy to receive tourists until the sun comes up when Mandala Beach starts. You can enjoy here the beach, the pool of Mandala and some other beach activities. You can visit Mandala any day of the week.
Palazzo is one of the clubs in Cancun located at the end of the Hotel Zone nightlife. It’s an exotic place and luxury because of it’s decoration and night shows. Don’t forget to bring all your friends cause you’ll have one of the best times ever!
It’s better to go on fridays, when there are night shows. Palazzo is very recognized to receive tourists from Europe, Russia, United States, China and other parts of the world.
Daddy’O without doubt is one of the most visited clubs for Cancunenses that enjoy a night with their friendships but also is the perfect place for tourists from monday to sunday. You’ll enjoy ALL kind of music here. Cancunenses use to go a lot on saturdays because the entrance it’s free for them. There are a lot of fun night shows. Especially on Mondays. If you are a lover of all kind of music, mexican drinks, shows and good party you can’t miss a night of Daddy’O!
Of course, COCO BONGO can’t be missed in the list of the best clubs in Cancun. Coco Bongo is a place where you’ll appreciate shows of Vegas Style. Characters imitating famous people around the world like Michael Jackson, Spiderman, Jack Sparrow, The Mask and a lot more! Don’t forget to book your Coco Bongo Tickets with anticipation and take your friends with you. 🙂
Probably if you heard of Cancun you must be thinking it’s just party and beach. Well, it is! but you can also find many interesting things to do in Cancun and the best places to visit in Cancun.
– The archaeological sites and Maya culture
– San Miguelito: is located at Cancun Hotel Zone just behind the newest Mayan Museum.
– King: located adjacent to the Hilton Resorts Golf Course, this group of ruins is situated in the lagoon of the Southern Hotel Zone
– The Meco: are located just north of Cancun, on the way to Punta Sam. From the top of its pyramids – the highest archeological structure in the northern peninsula – there is a beautiful view of one of Cancun’s lagoons
– Maya Cancun Museum
The Maya Museum of Cancun is the only space in kilometers around the exhibition destined to Mayan ruins. It is located at Km 16.5 Boulevard Kukulcan. While visiting the museum can give a tour of the vestiges of the archaeological site of San Miguelito, which is next to the museum. This open from 9am to 6pm., To visit the archaeological site suggest you get there early as it gets dark when access is limited.
The museum entrance fee is 57 pesos (approx 4 USD) and entitles you to visit both places. Sunday admission is free for Mexicans with official identification.
– Aquarium Cancun
Its official name is Aquarium Cancun is a small aquarium where you can interfacing with sea turtles and stingrays. Worth a visit while there are free dolphin show (around 6-7pm every day), ask for times at the box office. The most spectacular is the large tank with sharks that are inside, you can see the swimming from below or from one of the halls there at the top. There dolphin swim programs and for those traveling with the mother, there Swim with sharks.
The entrance fee is about 12 USD.
– Plaza La Isla
At kilometer 12.5 of the hotel zone is the shopping center La Isla Shopping Village. It is a place full of shops, boutiques and restaurants, although for the backpacker tourism may not be something so attractive, what to see are the spectacular sunsets from the dock side which has the square. It pays to shop around, it is one of the most beautiful squares in Cancun.
– Scenic Tower
In the place known as El Embarcadero, a rotating structure it is about 100 meters high known as the Scenic Tower. Whether day, evening or night, here you will have a great view from the hotel zone of Cancun. Ideal to take a beautiful postcard home. Admission costs about 10 USD and the ride takes about 15 minutes heights.
Address: Km 4.2 Hotel Zone.
– Ciclopista Cancun
If you love sports, from the zero kilometer from the hotel zone of Cancun you will find a small park with exercise equipment outdoors, and the side of the sidewalk begins a pathway known as the Ciclopista, where you can walk in bike or skate the hotel zone of Cancun. If you start from zero KM, stop at kilometer 2.5, because here is Playa Las Perlas, a good place to swim and cool to continue the journey. Excellent to keep fit!
Bring towel, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat and plenty of water.
Cancun is a gastronomic delight for anyone who enjoys a delicious meal. There are a lot of restaurants serving all types of cuisine can be found in the Hotel Zone and in downtown Cancun.
La Habichuela Sunset and La Habichuela located in downtown Cancun, both serve fine Mayan, Mexican, Caribbean and international cuisine. On some nights La Habichuela Sunset offers a Mayan show or live jazz.
Du Mexique is another one of the amazing restaurants on Bonampak avenue in downtown Cancun. This is a lovely place to celebrate a special occasion like an anniversary or birthday
Puerto Madero is the perfect restaurant for a big date or a special anniversary or birthday
This attractions is located just under 20 miles away from Cancun in the Maya Riviera.
– The Beaches
Cancun is about stepping on the sand, enjoy the sun, a good drink and be with friends.
– Playa Chac Mool: It is near the area known as Punta Cancun at kilometer 9.5 of Boulevard Kukulcan. It is ideal to jump to sunbathe and swim. At the entrance there are some convenience stores where you can buy something to eat and cool off, try to take your garbage bag to avoid contaminating the beach. There are showers and lounge chairs for rent. The surf is moderate to strong.
– Playa Marlin: On one side of the residence of the famous Mexican ex-soccer player Hugo Sanchez, he is Playa Marlin. The entrance is between the fire station and the Kukulcan Plaza Shopping Centre. If you want a beautiful and tranquil beach to rest or walk here is a good place to start. It has some basic services, rent of tables, chairs and unlike others, weekends not many people. If desired, once you finish enjoy the beach, you can go to the mall to eat at any of the fast food business.
– Playa Forum: If you want to take a tour through the heart of the nightlife in Cancun, a good place to start is Plaza Forum. You can find restaurants, boutiques, souvenirs and beach accessories. But the best thing around are the best clubs in Cancun, including The City, Coco Bongo, La Vaquita, Sr. Frogs, etc. Sea side there is a club ideal for those backpackers or travelers staying in downtown Cancun and want to spend a day sunbathing and all kinds of drinks and snacks on hand beach. The Day Pass price is approximately 30 USD.
There is a certain thing, Cancun is the perfect place to party, in the Kukulcan Avenue are all bars and nightclubs. Of course, all places charge a cover, so go prepared.